Aftercare For Dermal Fillers
If you’re interested in advanced aesthetics like dermal fillers, we understand that it can be a little scary at first. However, with proper knowledge, you’ll soon be ready to go. The aftercare for dermal fillers is crucial for the treatment’s development, so you should know what to do once you’re at home.
Here, we’ll go through everything you need to know about dermal fillers aftercare. Keep reading to be properly prepared.
Side Effects After the Treatment
- Swelling: This is usually the most common side effect, and it can last anywhere from two to seven days.
- Bruising: This is also a prevalent side effect, and it can also last for up to two weeks.
- Itching: Some people may experience itching after their treatment, but this will usually go away within a few days.
- Redness: This is also a common side effect, and it should go away within a few days.
- Pain: Some people may experience some pain after their treatment, but this will usually go away within a few days.
What To Do At Home
- Keep the area clean: It’s essential to keep the treated area clean and dry. You may need to use a cold compress if you experience swelling or bruising.
- Avoid sun exposure: You should avoid sun exposure for at least two weeks after your treatment. This is because the sun can cause further swelling and irritation.
- Avoid excessive exercise: You should avoid excessive exercise for at least two weeks after your treatment.
- Avoid alcohol: You should avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Follow the instructions given to you by your doctor: It’s essential to follow the instructions given to you by your doctor. This will help ensure a safe and successful treatment.
You Can’t Skip The Treatment Follow Up
It’s also important to note that you cannot skip the treatment follow-up. This is where your doctor will assess how the treatment went and whether or not you need any further treatments. Remember to look for a clinic that offers dermal fillers in Missoula, MT, and is known for its exemplary services.
Work With CostCare, A Professional Medical Spa In Missoula, MT
At CostCare, we apply dermal fillers in Missoula, MT. We’re a professional medspa that has been around since 2007. When you decide to work with us, you’ll be assisted throughout the whole process by our specialists.
Our procedures are incredibly thoughtful and clean. We’ll provide you with all the information needed for the aftercare from your home. Go ahead and contact us today to book your appointment!