Are you struggling to lose fat, even with diet and exercise? If so, body sculpting in Missoula may be the right solution for you. Sculpsure Body contouring is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that can help you achieve your ideal curves.
In just 25 minutes, Sculpsure can help destroy up to 24% of your unwanted fat. If you’re looking for a way to improve your appearance without surgery, in this blog post, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about body sculpting.
Defining Sculpsure Body Contouring
This technique works by heating fat cells in the body and reducing them with a laser. Fat burns at a much lower temperature than the skin, so you can be confident that no damage will be done to your skin.
Apoptosis is the natural, physiological process of eliminating fat cells through a laser. The reduced cells subsequently perish and are removed via the lymphatic system. Although the treatment does not provide immediate benefits, it’s a popular choice among many adults looking to lose weight.
How To Qualify For This Treatment
Body sculpting isn’t for weight loss but for reducing fat. To make sure you’re an ideal candidate for this procedure, you have to comply with the following requirements:
- You need to lose 10 – 20 pounds to reach your ideal weight
- Your BMI is around 30kg/m2
- You have fat in certain areas that you wish to remove
- You have more surface fat than visceral fat
- You don’t have any skin conditions
Step-By-Step Of The Sculpsure Procedure
This body sculpting procedure can be done in a professional medspa clinic in Missoula, preferably with an advanced aesthetics program.
- STEP 1: Schedule a consultation with a physician to show them where you want to lose fat and how much you expect to lose. This will help keep your expectations as realistic as possible.
- STEP 2: The doctor will then proceed to mark the areas of your body where the treatment will be administered.
- STEP 3: The sculpture device will be wrapped around the targeted area.
- STEP 4: The device will begin heating the fat cells. Initially, there will be cooling and gradual warming in the treatment area for the first four minutes, then an interchange between heating and cooling sensations for the next 21 minutes.
- STEP 5: Cooling protects the skin’s surface from overheating as the laser cycles on and off and makes treatment more comfortable. Once the cooling is done, you’ll be given instructions for the aftermath of your procedure.
How Long Is The Recovery Period?
Sculpsure reduces fat in the affected area by an average of 25%. It might take anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks for the effects to become evident, as the body eliminates dead fat cells and sends them through the lymphatic system.
Get Real Results With Body Sculpting In Missoula
It’s time for you to start seeing real and positive results for your body! CostCare is a medspa clinic in Missoula that focuses on women’s health and advanced aesthetic treatments. Our body sculpting treatments have become very popular among our clients, providing results as early as 1 week from starting the treatment.
Our body sculpting prices start from $125 per pack. The number of packs will depend on the areas of concern we are targeting. Our expert physicians will gladly create a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your fat loss expectations.